Monday, June 17, 2013

FHE: Fathers

This would have been a better FHE last week, and we could have talked about the upcoming father's day and about appreciating our father.

It ended up being pretty bad... We watched a movie from the mormon channel about fathers (that I hadn't made time to see yet) and it was a good movie, but not at all interesting to my 4-year old, and though my 2-year old claimed to have liked it, I know it was waaaay over her head.  My husband was not here tonight and things were quite chaotic and my 4-year old was evidently exhausted and grumpy and I just called it quits, though I would have liked to have talked about fathers and what our daddy does for us and how we can show him we appreciate him.  In the future, maybe write letters or write on hearts or something things we love about our daddy.  I bed that would have gone over much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment