Monday, October 8, 2012

FHE: Holy Ghost

I based tonight's FHE on this lesson.

Talked about who the Holy Ghost is (Heavenly Father's helper.  He doesn't have a body)

Talked about the Holy Ghost's 3 main responsibilities:
-Comforts us when sad or scared (and how we can have him comfort us)
-Testifies of truth (and what it feels like)
-Guides us and helps us choose the right (when would we need guidance?)

Then we played the hot/cold game with a little marble.  The first time I did it, I played some music really really loudly and then I only whispered.  My 4-year old son, after asking me to repeat a couple of times, asked me to talk louder.  Then we turned the music down low and talked about how the music is like the world we live in and we have to be able to "turn down" the world so that we can hear the Holy Ghost.  Then we played again, all taking turns being the Holly Ghost and being the one finding the marble.

No comments:

Post a Comment