Friday, April 27, 2012

FHE: FAIL

So... I DID plan a lesson for this week.  But my husband was out of town on Monday, to return on Tuesday and I thought I'd rather wait for the whole family to be together.

Tuesday, my hubby is home, but he is really tired and has a headache from essentially waking up at 1am our time to get home on his flight and slept before and right after dinner, so I thought we could put it off until Wednesday.

Wednesday, my sister was in town and spent the day here, but got here later and stayed later than I anticipated so I thought we could do FHE the next night...

Thursday, my brother last minute needed someone to watch his kids all day (and I mean 12 hours all day) and so on top of them being over until after my kids were asleep, my son, I guess from all the excitement, somehow managed to fall asleep on the sofa 10 minutes before dinner and slept ALL NIGHT.  So we couldn't have FHE.

Friday, after a crazy afternoon, I decided we should go out for crepes for dinner instead of cooking.  The place wasn't expecting the crowd it had at 4:45 pm and the ONE person working there (taking orders and cooking everything) took an HOUR to get us our food.  (two more people finally came in to help as we were just finishing eating and the place was empty.  of course.) My son fell asleep in the car on the way home.

Moral of the story?  Just have FHE on Monday because other stuff will just come up.

No comments:

Post a Comment