Sunday, February 26, 2012

FHE: Plan of Salvation

I just finished making the printouts for this weeks lesson.  We're going to go on a "journey" through the Plan of Salvation by following yarn through the house to different places along the plan- Pre-mortal Existence, Earth, Spirit Prison/Paradise, Judgement, and the 3 Kingdoms of Glory.  I will probably hang the signs in each room for the kids to find.  We will of course end up in the Celestial Kingdom (the kitchen) and have a treat, but alternatively, you could color the pictures you found and review. :)

update: This was a great success!  My 3 year-old even said to me later in the week how much fun he had following the string.  Also, while we ate our "celestial cookie" I laid out the pictures from each room and asked him to tell me which one was first, next etc. and I was surprised that he was able to choose them all in the right order! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment