Monday, February 6, 2012

FHE: The Creation

You can find some other great ideas here. (especially for older kids)
I printed pictures and summarized what Genesis 1 says about what was created when.  You can see my lesson plan and pictures here.

As I was doing it, I also thought, with older kids, it might be fun to have people contribute to a large picture, what was created as it is mentioned, or have each person draw their own picture, adding in things that are mentioned.

I had some left-over sugar cookie dough from a baby shower that we used up and just made some cookies.  (I baked them before the lesson and we frosted them and ate them after).

This lesson may have been a bit too long for my little ones, BUT they were ok with it because of the treat after :)

No comments:

Post a Comment