Monday, August 12, 2013

FHE: George Albert Smith

We used the back cover of the August friend for our topic this week.  It was super rushed because Jay took the kids mini golfing and got back late, causing late dinner AND I was taking dinner to a family, which also cut into FHE time...  Note to self, maybe don't choose Mondays for that in the future? 

The kids were pretty hyper and not very attentive.  We didn't do any fun activity or treat, just read some quick tidbits...  I also sang the Latter-Day Prophet song and showed a picture of each of the past ones (from the Friend back covers...) as I sang it.  It felt like nothing got through, but after I sang that song, my son asked me, "Mom, which one was the one who wrote in his journal all the time?"  Maybe he does listen sometimes?

Here's a link to more info about George Albert Smith.

No comments:

Post a Comment