Monday, March 11, 2013

FHE: Speak Kindly

Our whole house is super sick, so I did very easy...

In the February Ensign on pg. 7, there is a little grid with either something kind or not kind written in each square.  I read them out loud and asked if it was kind or unkind.  If it was unkind, my 4 year old would color it in.  He felt very important and took his job very seriously.  My 2-year old wasnt paying much attention- mostly because she was feverish and tired...  When we were finished I asked how it makes us and others feel when we speak kindly and asked them if they could see the secret answer in the grid.  (it was a smiley face)

This would be really easy to make your own too.

I also found this great lesson and would like to do it next time we talk about speaking kindly- maybe in a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment