Monday, August 20, 2012

FHE: Prophets

This week is president Monson's birthday, and were we not already having another birthday this week, I might have made cupcakes for it...  Nevertheless, I thought we'd have another lesson on Prophets.

This was very simple.  I just printed out a picture of our prophet for my kids to color and while they colored, we talked about what a prophet is, who is our current one, and a little bit about other prophets they might know.

I was so proud that my almost 4-year-old son knew about Daniel and Adam.  The cutest was when he was trying to get us to guess Adam and described him as, "wearing green all the time and helping things to grow".  Adorable!

1 comment:

  1. We did this tonight and Alex payed attention. We sang follow the prophet and talked about a few facts, what is a prophet, who's our current one, named some past ones, whats the difference between the president of our church and the president of our country and when do we get to listen to the prophet. We colored a picture as well. It was fun.

    ReplyDelete